Go Mobile Banking App
- View account balances and activity
- View check and deposit slip images
- Use Face or Touch ID on Apple™ Enabled Devices
- Schedule transfers from account to account
- View login alerts
- Find the M&P location nearest to you
- Pay your bills, your friends, or even send money gifts via Bill Pay - Learn More!
- Deposit checks - Learn More!
Users who have older versions of the Go Mobile Banking apps are encouraged to update to the most recent version.
Users who do not have iPhone or Android devices may login to Go Mobile by visiting www.mandpbank.com/mobile from a supported mobile browser.
Log in from your mobile device with your existing NetTeller Banking ID and NetTeller Password* and follow the prompts.
*Need a NetTeller ID and Password?
With Text Banking you can text our dedicated number, 89549, to receive your balance and history without logging into an app or computer.
To set up your text banking:
1. Log in to NetTeller from a supported browser. Once logged in, click the "Mobile Settings" tab.
2. Click the "Text Mobile Settings" tab.
3. Check the boxes next to "Enable text access for your mobile device" and "Accept Merchants & Planters Bank Text Banking Terms & Conditions."
4. Enter your Mobile Phone Number and select your Wireless Provider.**
**Unfortunately, some wireless providers such as StraightTalk and Net10 may not be supported by M&P Text Mobile Banking.
5. Check the box next to the account(s) you want text access from your mobile device and assign each selected account a Mobile Short Name.
6. Click Submit.
For more detailed instructions please refer to our Text Banking Guide.
Use Text Commands to receive balances and/or limited transaction history for all accounts or the account you specify!
For any questions regarding Go Mobile or NetTeller Online Banking, please contact our Online Banking Department at (870) 523-3601 ext. 1165 during normal business hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time, day or night.
Please refer to our NetTeller Online Banking Security Best Practices to ensure you have a safe and secure mobile banking experience!